These are some good blogs to share, place them on your site and add your link to it. Ask your visitors to do the same so we all get backlinks, which helps with the search engines.<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Copy the code below and add your link to the list<BR>
In order to be successful using forums to do viral marketing there are some things that are required.
Do Your Homework: Prior to joining any forum, you must do some research.
1.Join relevant forums that are in some way related to the promotion’s primary sales market. For example, someone involved with a health related product, many types of forums could apply….everything from holistic medicine to stay-at-home moms.
2.Choose popular forums. There is no point in wasting your time and energy on forums that few members and few posts. Page raking and the amount of active members are two good ways to check for this.
3.Choose forums that allow sig tags. If it’s possible read the rules before joining and pay attention to them. Your time is important, too. It is better to find out that a forum doesn’t allow posts with sig tags before you go to the time and trouble of joining.
After You Have Joined: OK…you have chosen two or three forums that meet your requirements…now what?
1.Keep your sig tag short and update it regularly. The ideal thing is to limit yourself to one link, preferably to your main website.
2.Never create posts that are nothing more than an advertisement. This all but a universal rule and only displays the marketers lack of experience if he does so. At best this kind of post will be deleted by the monitors….at worst, it is grounds for being banned.
3.Work the room. Be an active member on the forum. Plan to spend at least an hour each day there and take the time to get to know the users. Take the time to introduce yourself with intelligent questions depending upon the forum’s topic.
As a marketer becomes a regular member, they will hopefully develop a good reputation and without saying a word about their promotion, those who are interested in their product will approach them.
- Article marketing is an “oldie” but goodie.
- My definition of Article Marketing: You write articles (or outsource them), and submit them to one or more article directories. Those directories publish your article on their website, along with an author bio section that links back to your website. Additionally, those articles may then be syndicated on other people’s websites.
- Some reasons I think it’s a good strategy for newbies:
– It’s white hat (unless you do it the grey-hat way).
– It’s easy and low cost to get started.
– Even if you fail from an SEO standpoint, you’ll still have something to show for it.
- The BUM Method?
– It’s cool, but NOT what I’m talking about.
– Fails to reap all the benefits of article marketing.
- Benefits of article marketing:
1) Off Page SEO from the back links
2) Direct click-through traffic from the links
3) Builds your authority/credibility as an expert in your niche
- How to do article marketing:
1) Write an article (or outsource it).
– Needs to be original. No PLR or public domain. Re-written or spun content works in some cases, but not recommended for EzineArticles.
– Needs to be 500 words. Between 400-1000 is OK, but shoot for 500.
– Don’t promote anything in it!
– Editorial guidelines: http://ezinearticles.com/editorial-guidelines.html
– Write about the things that your market wants to read about. (NOT about your product)
– Use your keyword at the beginning of article title. Write catchy titles to entice clicks.
– Use one of your keywords as the anchor text for a link to your site IN the article.
– Write an author bio, with a call to action to entice clicks to your website.
– Alternate anchor text between the URL, site name, and keywords.
– If your #1 goal is SEO, link to your home page or strategic page that you’re trying to boost.
- 2) Submit your article.
– Most important directory is EzineArticles.com
– Some article marketers do very well exclusively with EzineArticles.
– Others like to distribute to as many article directories as possible.
Strategy to consider:
– Submit at least half of your articles exclusively to EzineArticles.
-Take your remaining articles, and submit them to several other article directories, such as…
articlesbase.com (uses no-follow attribute)
articlealley.com (uses no-follow attribute)
knol.google.com (uses no-follow attribute sometimes)
isnare.com (Article distribution service)
Article networks (Gray hat IMO):
from Matt Callen
3) Promote your articles to give yourself an edge
– Do some off-page SEO
– Bookmark it on social bookmarking sites like delicious.com
– Digg it on Digg.com
– Tweet it on twitter.com
– Use it in the URL of blog comments
– If you’re going to use any automated/spammy tools, this is the place to do it.
– Or hire some cheap outsourcers to do the work, and multiply the effect.
4) “Rinse and repeat”
- The biggest reason why most people don’t see results from article marketing is probably because they fail to stick with it. Consistency is key.
- The most successful article marketers who get steady traffic are the ones who are submitting 100 or more articles per month.
- Article marketing lends itself well to outsourcing because there are an overabundance of freelance article writers who can provide satisfactory results for small prices.
- Some places to find article writers…
Article specialty sites:
Hire your own team (probably the best long-term solution):
-Ask for samples first.
-Check for plagiarism. (www.google.com, www.copyscape.com, www.scanmyessay.com)
1) Decide if you want to pursue article marketing.
2) If yes, commit to doing it diligently for 6 months+.
3) Write, submit, and promote your articles. (Or outsource it).
Submit your video
– Tip: Rename your video files before uploading them. Rename to the keywords.
– Front-load your keyword in the title
– Compelling titles get more clicks
– Write a good description. Again front-load keywords, but do not be spammy.
– Put the URL first, using the full “http://”
– Ideally send to a squeeze page.
– IF you’re a “social” marketer, link to several of your social profiles from the description.
– Use applicable tags (keywords).
– Choose an appropriate category.
– Set your video to “Public”.
– Choose a thumbnail that will elicit the most clicks.
What is information marketing?
Information marketing by my definition is the art giving away free information on a particular topic that is in direct relation with your target market with the intention of attracting an audience, becoming an authority and building a relationship with that market.
Understand the market your are entering
You want to make sure before you start your information marketing campaign that you “really” understand your target market well. A common mistake in this step is to target a market that is too broad. This poses a bunch of problems. First you will never be able to truly speak to your prospect the way they want to hear it if you are trying to speak to a generic audience. Second you will be in a much stronger competition bracket and it will be tougher to compete and you will need a lot of content. I recommend being extremely focused with your target market before you start.For example my market is (work from home) and (Internet Marketing). Yours can be (weight loss) or (Healthy Eating to lose weight).
Find what the people in your target market are looking for
The next thing you want to do is find what your target market is looking for by understanding what types of Internet searches are happening in your target market. We call this process keyword research, you can use Google Keyword search or another tool that does keyword searches, there are a few out there.
I want to give you a few good reasons why you should decide to host your own blog instead of using wordpress.com or blogger.com.
When you install wordpress on your own server you get:
1. Full control over the design in the future or right now.
2. Unlimited plugins you can install.
3. You own the authority you create, this is huge when you are going to spend time building authority to your blog you should be in control of where your authority is directed.
4. You can sell your site for more money if you choose.
5. You look more professional
Ok so now that you know why you need to host your blog lets talk about what you are going to need to do.
1. pick a domain name
2. pick a server to host your blog
3. install wordpress on your blog
4. install a wordpress theme on your blog
I recommend using LGT Marketing because it’s as low as $19.95/month and you get a lot more there, you get autoresponder, capture pages, e-book,coaching,reports and more and it allows you to do all 4 of these steps easily too.